HKU is helping define the new face of Philanthropy and shape the policies that will guide Giving in the new century.
From the Faculties of Social Sciences and Medicine to the University of Hong Kong Foundation, which is celebrating its 20th Anniversary, their stories are being told.
Read the summer issue of the Convocation Newsletter to know more about these as well as other recent giving stories.
A Time to GIVE – Re-imagining Philanthropy
- Giving Time
- Giving Life Experiences: Mentors
- Giving Bodies
- The Philanthropy Lab
- HKU Foundation: A Pioneer
- Leading in the Region
- Dr Li Dak-Sum Research Centre: Collaboration with Karolinska Institutet
- The Jockey Club Student Village III: Shun Hing College, Chi Sun College, Lap-Chee College, New College
- Dream Enablers: Scholarships
- Sin Wai-Kin Distinguished Visiting Professorship in the Humanities; Hung Leung Hau Ling Distinguished Fellow in Humanities Scheme