Donations toward HKU are
cumulative and can be counted towards the HKU Foundation memberships which are
for life. HKU Foundation Members as part of the University Family are regularly
invited to and engaged in campus activities. An elected Board
of Directors is responsible for the Foundation’s operation, while fund
allocation is conducted through an annual Seed Grants exercise.
Please visit What you can support if you would like to know more of the University’s need priorities.
Individuals joining at the Senior Member level or above will receive special recognition on an Honour Roll on the University campus.
· Special invitations to social, fellowship, and business functions organized exclusively for Foundation members.
· Invitations to official University events, ceremonies, and University Museum and Art Gallery exhibitions.
· Priority seating at selected University events including lectures, seminars, forums and concerts.
· Special membership of the University's Senior Common Room, the HKU Libraries, and the Centre for Sports and Exercise.
· Associate Membership of the Hong Kong University Alumni Association (HKUAA), subject to the approval by the Association.
· Regular e-Newsletter about University and Foundation-related activities and regular copies of University magazines.
· Corporate members will be entitled to the same benefits and privileges as individual members.